- Career Center
Medical Center of Lewisville, together with HCA North Texas, is committed to education and professional development. We offer a variety of programs and opportunities to advance your professional career.
A Great Place to Work!
At Medical Center of Lewisville, all hospital staff and physicians share the common goal of providing the best quality care and service to our patients. To achieve the highest standards possible, we have put in place policies and practices that promote a healthy work environment where each employee and volunteer is valued, respected and recognized. It’s an environment where each staff member has input and a degree of influence on the matters that affect them. It’s an environment of expanded opportunities and idea sharing. The result? Medical Center of Lewisville is a great place to work — and the best possible place to receive care.
At Medical Center of Lewisville, we "Stand For" the following. Please read before applying for a job.
If you agree to the above statements, search our job listings to apply for a job.
Medical Center of Lewisville offers an active Volunteer Program for students and adults. We invite you to join them in providing professional staff with supportive and dependable service to enhance the care of patients and the comfort of visitors.What do Volunteers do?
- Staff Information desk
- Deliver flowers, mail & newspapers
- Assist Nursing staff with Indirect patient care in the Emergency Department, Radiology, & Day Surgery
- Clerical positions in various departments
- And many other opportunities
Click here for more information.
Children's Choice Learning Centers
Children’s Choice Learning Centers, a Dallas-based child care provider, partners with Medical Center of Lewisville to provide convenient and affordable child care to our employees.
Children’s Choice Learning Centers
423 Elm Street Lewisville, TX 75057
Hours of Operation:
M-F 6:30 AM - 7:30 PM
Why Children's Choice?
- Highest quality early care and education
- Children's Choice Classics Curriculum - academic excellence
- Emphasis on character development
- Highly qualified, loving and nurturing teachers
- Sniffles and Snuggles® - caring for mildly ill children
- State-of-the-art security
- Low child/teacher ratios
- Continuous quality assurance programs
- State-of-the-art center and playground areas
Learn About Lewisville
Lewisville offers a small community atmosphere while still providing all of the urban amenities. We offer attractive neighborhoods, abundant recreational, educational and cultural entertainment, great shopping, fine dining, and diverse businesses and industries. Learn why people love to Live, Work and Play in Lewisville.
Local Attractions and Entertainment
- Dallas Cowboys
- Dallas Stars
- Texas Rangers
- Dallas Mavericks
- Six Flags
- 24-Hour Fitness
- Tour 18 Golf Club
- Bridlewood Golf Course
- Texas Motor Speedway
General Information and Visitor Guides
- Lewisville Chamber of Commerce
- Dallas Morning News
- Flower Mound Chamber of Commerce
- Lewisville ISD
- City of Lewisville
- Highland Village