H2U - Health To You - is a health and wellness organization that empowers adults over 50 to manage their health and live life to the fullest. Living a healthier lifestyle is easier when you have the support of like-minded people. At H2U, that's exactly what you'll find – active, engaged members who never take good health for granted. Join H2U today, and you become part of this special group that enjoys:
- Timely health and wellness information
- Print and online newsletters
- Quarterly magazine delivered to your home
- Interactive health tools
- An extensive health library
- Discounts from national and local sources
- Invitations to hospital-sponsored activities
- 10% discount in Market Café anytime with proof of H2U Member Card
- In-patient meal coupon for spouse or visitor to redeem in our Market Café
- National H2U Benefits
And it’s all yours for a low fee:
- Individual memberships are $20 for one year or $35 for two years.
- Couples can join for $35 per year when signing up together.
Meet and Eat (For H2U Members Only) - Meet new friends as you explore the many restaurants of Lewisville and surrounding communities. Enjoy a Dutch treat lunch and Medical Center of Lewisville provides the dessert. The lunch is usually held on the fourth Friday of each month at 11:30 am but check the latest newsletter for any location and / or date changes. To RSVP, call (972) 420-7444. Join us for the fun!
Ready to join? Sign up for H2U today!
For more information about our H2U program, contact:
Renee Berres, Marketing Coordinator
(972) 420-7444 phone
(972) 219-7565 fax
Medical Center of Lewisville
500 West Main Street
Lewisville, TX 75057